CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Thank You !!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I had so much fun visiting with you during SEP's. It is always a blast to get to know my student's parents and have you get to know me. Thank you for having the best kids!!!

I also want to remind you about next Monday the 12th. We will be having our annual flag raising ceremony at 9:05 a.m. Followed by a school parade headed north around the round-about and back. We love to celebrate how amazing your kids did on their end of the year testing!

Just a reminder, please keep reading with your little ones each night and encouraging them to practice their spelling words and X's tables.

I will also be sending information home about our silent auction basket and things we'll need for it next week.

Thanks again for being so great!

Mr. Campbell

0 comments: